BOTOX Near You
What is BOTOX?
Cosmetic Applications of BOTOX
Therapeutic Applications of BOTOX
One of the most unique things about BOTOX is that it is both cosmetic and therapeutic in nature. The ability that BOTOX has to relax a patient’s muscles means that it can be used to help patients who are struggling with dental issues, including:
- Orthodontic therapy: restraining muscle movement to keep teeth from shifting back into an undesirable position
- Bruxism: the grinding or clenching of teeth
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD): TMD can cause extreme facial and jaw pain
Does BOTOX Have Any Side Effects?
BOTOX does not come with many side effects, and if you do experience any symptoms, they will likely be mild. Potential side effects of BOTOX include:
- Allergic reactions
Why Are Dentists the Best Choice for BOTOX Administration?
Dentists are the best providers of BOTOX for several reasons. Some advantages that come with choosing a dentist to administer your BOTOX treatment include:
- Dental practices adhere to strict sterilization protocols
- Dentists have advanced knowledge of neck and head anatomy
- Dentists have extensive experience using needles
Interested in BOTOX Near You?
Our team at Terra Dental Care is happy to offer BOTOX to our patients whether they want to undergo BOTOX treatment for cosmetic or restorative purposes. If you are interested in learning more about this treatment and how it can help you, please contact our clinic to book a consultation today!